Top USA Colleges
The Forbes Magazine with the help of Center for College Affordability and Productivity (CCAP) has rolled out 2009 Rankings for US Colleges.
These rankings are based on following criteria:-
- Awards for Scholarships and creativeness by Faculty: 5%
- Alumni's Salaries from PayScale.com: 12.5%
- Student evaluations from Ratemyprofessor.com: 25%.
- Four-year debt load for student borrowers: 20%
- Four-year graduation rate: 16.66%
- National academic awards won by students and faculty: 13.33%
- Alumni Listing in Who's Who in America's 2008 edition: 12.5%
More on methodology of Ranking
Ranking of USA Colleges